Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Windows Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

crashoverride

anyone played the Wii

24 posts in this topic

Has anyone played any games on the nitendo wii. I've played a fishing game and sports... allsome, also i love the backward compatiblity feature.

best ever console

Oh yes... I'm a bit of a Wii nut but I'm dead boring and like the tennis

I like playing tennis on the Wii, although I think I've gotten as far as I can go with the Wii Sports tennis

definitly not the best, but very funny!

i mostly prefer the computer: just buy a computer game controller, download some console emulators, download game ROM's or whatever they are called, and you can have every console on your computer you want [except for the Wii]

Wii is definitly a great and creative idea

I had a go on my sister's - just to see if it was worth buying - not impressed.

Bit of a hazzard too - she's broken a few ornaments..... :D

I won a wii from Orange (mobile operator) a few month ago, never played it myself but we have a few games for it inc, wii fit, mario kart and Super Smash Bros Brawl

hola guys, im new to the community, i am also a windows user ever since i had my first computer... im here to basically learn anything i can... hope to enjoy my time here too! :D (i didn't find your introduction area hence the brief intro)...

on to business...

when i first purchased my very own wii, i invited a few friends over to test it out. we got over excited and played until 1 in the morning... played wii sports, and wii play until we couldn't play any longer! and you know what happens in the morning... i had the worst muscle pain when i woke up!

BTW, that fishing game is hilarious! nail biting excitement galore! cheers...

Hello guys i am newbie user of this forum there are some questions in my mind i wanna to share that to all of you. Let me know would you like me as a newbie among you.

I bought a wii a few weeks after they came out, but sold it to a relative after a month or so coz I didn't like it. I then found out that apparently they were going on e-bay for twice the amount that I originally paid for it. :oops:

A few weeks later I then saw this, which looks ace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

wish I'd kept it now. :paperbag1:

I use wii but I don't consider myself as a fanatic. I play G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra, Nintendo games in general, and Legend of Zelda. I love the interactive feature of wii when it comes to their sports games.

It's crap when you're on your Jack Jones. Great when some mates are round though. Mario Kart 4 player, most fun you can have with your clothes on!

I love my Wii!!! I also like that its super easy for my 7 year old niece to play when she comes over.

konanbob Said: what is the wii?

It's what I've been taking out of you on your other posts Bob. :)

See here for more information:

/>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii

John.

I an newbie of this game..I would like to play at lest one time..Any one please share link download of this game and can i install this one in my computer?

Thanks

Wii is hardware. Not downloadable. It is also now somewhat out of date. Check the dates of the original post.