anyone played the Wii

crashoverride

definitly not the best, but very funny!

i mostly prefer the computer: just buy a computer game controller, download some console emulators, download game ROM's or whatever they are called, and you can have every console on your computer you want [except for the Wii]

Wii is definitly a great and creative idea

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hola guys, im new to the community, i am also a windows user ever since i had my first computer... im here to basically learn anything i can... hope to enjoy my time here too! :D (i didn't find your introduction area hence the brief intro)...

on to business...

when i first purchased my very own wii, i invited a few friends over to test it out. we got over excited and played until 1 in the morning... played wii sports, and wii play until we couldn't play any longer! and you know what happens in the morning... i had the worst muscle pain when i woke up!

BTW, that fishing game is hilarious! nail biting excitement galore! cheers...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a wii a few weeks after they came out, but sold it to a relative after a month or so coz I didn't like it. I then found out that apparently they were going on e-bay for twice the amount that I originally paid for it. :oops:

A few weeks later I then saw this, which looks ace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

wish I'd kept it now. :paperbag1:

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...