Battle of the Bank Holidays

catgate

Although the government has not yet signalled its idea of including another bank holiday in the year, by extending the year to 366 days (achieved by shortening hours to 58.25 minutes each) it is not far away. When this does occur which additional bank holiday would you favour?

1) St. Pancras day

2) St Tony's day

3) St. Bernard's day

4) St Labrador's day

5) St Blind dog for a little old lady with a wooden leg's day

6) St Doris Twonk's day

7) Half past six

St andsome's day. :D :D :D :D :D

You ned to be dead before you can be declared a saint andsome. So drop dead gorgeous (as only you would say).

O.K. I'll go without for a few years, and let me descendants benefit. I no longer need bank holidays, as I don't indulge in the dreaded 'W' word. :D

I seem to be celebrating St Arnold every day ...it feels like ..and I'm not even of the catholic persuasion .......!

but ...through him I have witnessed many miracles ..... and have been a part of them too !

I feel truely blessed !

Would that be the Patron Saint of Hop Pickers by any chance Tankus? :lol:

I seem to be celebrating St Arnold every day ...it feels like ..and I'm not even of the catholic persuasion .......!

but ...through him I have witnessed many miracles ..... and have been a part of them too !

I feel truely blessed !

Now there is a very funny thing that you have just brought up. Neither was Jesus, nor his mother.