Are your infants racist.

I'm not keen on Lancashire hot pot, or for that matter Scotch eggs nor even Irish stew...Shall I get my coat.

Well you'd definitely be suspect in their eyes :D

So would you :lol:

I'm not keen on Lancashire hot pot, or for that matter Scotch eggs nor even Irish stew...Shall I get my coat.

Well you'd definitely be suspect in their eyes :D

So would you :lol:

Why? I didn't mention any particular dish, just spicy foods which come from all parts of the globe :unsure:

Just between us though, I don't care for Haggis.

"Toddlers who turn their noses up at spicy food from overseas could be branded racists by a Government-sponsored agency." from the link

Yes; do you not agree that is a ludicrous assumption ?

It goes without saying, if I say to much I might be accused of being racist, so to be on the safe side no one mention the French.

"Toddlers who turn their noses up at spicy food from overseas could be branded racists by a Government-sponsored agency." from the link

It goes without saying, if I say to much I might be accused of being racist, so to be on the safe side no one mention the French.

You don't like French bread then, or Grenouilles ? :D

You don't like French bread then, or Grenouilles ? :D

French farmers set fire to English lorries containg live lambs, while the French police stand by and watch.

Give me 12 million quid and I'll come up with something infinitely more relevant and realistic than that load of bilge.

Don't they ever look at these reports before publication and judge what potential derision they might cause?

Give me 12 million quid and I'll come up with something infinitely more relevant and realistic than that load of bilge.

Don't they ever look at these reports before publication and judge what potential derision they might cause?

You and me both! The amount of cash wasted on useless surveys and reports is scandalous :0

How about this one http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7494731.stm - even described as "satisfing"

Why do they need an organised survey? Why not just ask people? Then again, why should others want to want to know apart from prurience and scorn (and perhaps jealousy)?

How about this one http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7494731.stm - even described as "satisfing"

Why do they need an organised survey? Why not just ask people? Then again, why should others want to want to know apart from prurience and scorn (and perhaps jealousy)?

I am surprised a man of your experience should need to ask.

"Why do they need an organised survey? Why not just ask people?" .....To make it official.

"Then again, why should others want to want to know apart from prurience and scorn (and perhaps jealousy)?"..........So that when they bring in Copulation Tax, those being taxed are willing to be counted as taxable, and are less likely to fiddle their returns.

We may see some WF members go bust as a result.

What has not been looked at is the effect of all the millions of sacred cows wandering about in India.

Their farts are sacred farts and have a neutralising effect on the profane farts produced by all the rest of the world's non sacred cows.

In Germany it is rare to see cows outside. They are kept indoors and grass etc is brought to them. So the answer,obviously, is to keep all cows down at the bottom old disused coal mines, and drop grass and silage and whatever down to them. The methane can then be piped out and used for heating and power production.