Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Windows Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Irene

Welcome back!

11 posts in this topic

Welcome back everyone! Good to see you all again... :clapping:

Well we cannot blame Andsome this time. :P

I tried for three night's to get on and no-go. Good to see it back though.

I think it was Bludgard or Maneman that broke it this time. :D

I think it was Bludgard or Maneman that broke it this time. :D

:lol: T'wasn't me sir.

Good to see plenty of 'New content'. ;)

I am breakin' things aplenty. However, i won't bother you with the sortid details at the time of this modest posting. There are games afoot and I'll be darned if I'll be bested at ataining the booty.

To stay on topic: Wasn't me.... :devil:

I am breakin' things aplenty. However, i won't bother you with the sortid details at the time of this modest posting. There are games afoot and I'll be darned if I'll be bested at ataining the booty.

To stay on topic: Wasn't me.... :devil:

Must have been Maneman then. He has to power! The Force is with him. :lol:

I think I caught a glimpse of MANEMAN at this quaint fishin' hole 'round yer parts. Must've gotten distracted by the sirens; he is quite the scallywag; and they (the sirens) can be fairly temptin' to a sailin' man.... :wub:

masend.jpg

The Force be with us all, mate.

JobeWankanobe

Evening all,

Apologies for the troubles experienced recently. I generally browse to the board index on a daily basis to ensure the site is online, unfortunately this “check” didn’t detect the particular issue being experienced with the database. It wasn’t until Irene contacted me that I was then made aware of the issue, so my thanks goes out to her, and also the community for sticking with the forum.

This evening I took the forum offline to run some checks behind the scenes, everything is clean and green once again.

On another note, the forum software is now a few revisions behind the current Invision Power production release, so over the coming weeks I shall test the new release, and ultimately update the forum.

Once again, please accept my apologies.

Craig

You can't beet a nice grovell.

I would have thought growing beets in gravel to be a hard sell.... B)

I knew it couldn't be me. - I was helping the police with their enquiries when it happened. :P

That's how you got mixed up with the sirens Cap'n B :ranting:

John.