You Are In The Right Place!

Craig

Good Morning!

Don't panic, you're in the right place, the clocks going back have not distorted your vision or reality!

The forum is being prepared for a major software update, and love it or hate it, the Windows Forum skin that has been in use for the past few years is unable to make the journey with us.

For now, get a coffee and relax, more information to follow soon :)

Craig

The layout of the beta is nice and crisp - but I could do without the stark red bands.

I will experiment later - but is this new layout IE11 and EDGE browser friendly. I am currently having to use Firefox to be able to paste text into a post or add smilies - both are erratic with IE11 and Edge (Windows 10)

I also noticed on the beta that in the subscriptions forum the posts appear with all the BB code shown. It is possibly the same in other posts - didn't have time to check.

.http://beta.windowsforum.org/index.php?/topic/43401-subscriptions-and-donations/

Edit

Just tried EDGE - cannot paste text and emoticons cannot be entered.