stha2232

Think I not to be with fresh eyes glued and brain to paralytic akimbo?.

But say "Nay lad stay the hand that breatheth not into puddles and paddles, but go thee hence and enhance Gladys Plonk's wherewithall"

59 minutes ago, Gandalph said:

:whssign:

I'm glad you see it the same way as I do.

At first I worried about the Parkinsons down at number 15, but I then I realised that they had been away for ages. So we will have to resort to the usual mixture of welding and  Manx kippers if we are to make any further progress than Stanley did. (By the way how is his mother now?)

She is fine at the moment, but having said that, with the removal of both legs due to being Diabetic makes it difficult for her to walk around these day's. I heard she is changing her Surname to Shuffler, weather this is correct or not only the Milkman knows. 

I'm not sure whether we have answered the question legitimately raised by the original poster.  I'm as stumped as Stanley's mother.

The poor guy asks about an IP address - mine is mainly "home" but it sometimes morphs into "pub" or if I'm lucky "Leg over Lucy" (just phantasising)

I trust that has brought the thread back onto topic