Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
johnoo

Adobe Flash Player in Firefox

I'm trying to use a certain web site using Firefox Browser. The web site is the BT Wholesale Speed Checker

F.Fox will not allow this to run as I have not got Adobe Flash Player installed.

But when I come to install AFP it also trys to install some Mcfee anti virus software that I do not want.

So how do I get AFP without these add ons?

Or should I just forget about AFP/does it cause problems?

The only thing I can suggest johnoo is go directly to Adobe website for the download. To many of these other sites try to bundle other software into the downloads. HTH

1 hour ago, Gandalph said:

The only thing I can suggest johnoo is go directly to Adobe website for the download. To many of these other sites try to bundle other software into the downloads. HTH

Thanks, but I did go direct to the Adobe site.

I've now given up on this!

I'm very surprised that Adobe are bundling other manufacturers software in with there downloads. I just updated mine a couple of day's ago and it went smooth. No bundled software at all. 

28 minutes ago, Gandalph said:

I'm very surprised that Adobe are bundling other manufacturers software in with there downloads. I just updated mine a couple of day's ago and it went smooth. No bundled software at all. 

Just tried again, out of interest, & in addition to downloading Adobe Flash it also trys to download McFee Security scan plus & True Key by Intel.

I aborted & will get to the web site I want via Win 10 Edge or IE

You can untick the other software and just download flash - that's what I did last month.

24 minutes ago, AlanHo said:

You can untick the other software and just download flash - that's what I did last month.

OK, many thanks got it & done it!