mac OS Sierra

Gandalph

The new mac OS Sierra is due out today. So keep checking your mac apple store. It will be under Features as it not an update.  It is a new Operating System.

As the Time is around 06:35 at the moment posting, in California, keep checking every hour.   

As a Beta tester, I can honestley say you are in for a treat from Apple with this new OS.   

Enjoy.

Apple have always brought out a good Operating System for their machines Keith. Yes, they are pricey, Iv'e just paid £2609.00 for this iMac 27 with 5K Retina display. Believe me when I tell you it was worth every penny. I know I will have for at least Ten Years or more. Apple have still got machines running that are twenty-five years old.

• 6 months later...

With the new OS, users will now access their computer in another style – hands-free! All thanks to the technology giant for bringing Siri to the Mac. With an Apple Watch, it will be possible to unlock Mac. This new feature is called the Auto Unlock. Apple's aim is straightforward. They want a seamless experience between its Apple products. You can check this macOS review - http://www.scholarsglobe.com/2016/06/hands-on-with-macos-sierra-at-wwdc.html

• 6 months later...

You are right CITguru. Thanks to Apple there is always the alternative to opening up the Mac. But I'm afraid I wouldn't buy the Watch. It's way overpriced for what it is and what it is capable of. They are going to have to bring down the prices before I would even consider buying it.

On the subject of watches, tell me, please, does a gazillion pound Rolex tell better time than my £6-99 Casio?

The only reason to have a Rolex, to my mind, is if you have a wish to be mugged or robbed.

I have a £350.00 Casio which gets a time update from the Atomic clock on the Hour, each Hour. There is nothing wrong with your £6.99 Casio pops. It will probably get an time update at 2:00 am every morning. 

True wear the Rolex if you want to be mugged. :laughter:

You are unlikely to get mugged for a Rolex. There are so many fake ones about it has devalued the brand.

You are now more likely to get mugged for a cheap Casio or Timex because they are guaranteed to be genuine - the Chinese have no incentive to make fake ones.:rofl:.

3 hours ago, AlanHo said:

You are unlikely to get mugged for a Rolex. There are so many fake ones about it has devalued the brand.

You are now more likely to get mugged for a cheap Casio or Timex because they are guaranteed to be genuine - the Chinese have no incentive to make fake ones.:rofl:.

They seem to male fake everything.

• 2 years later...

High Sierra is far from Apple's most exciting macOS update. ... But macOS is in good shape as a whole. It's a solid, stable, functioning operating system, and Apple is setting it up to be in good shape for years to come. There are still a ton of places that need improvement — especially when it comes to Apple's own apps.