Seeing red ?

Boris

I thought the forum had been hacked - especially as it told me that only half my profile was on file.

I'm afraid it's going to take more than a coat of paint to restore the forum to anything like a working model. Not the fault of the forum, more due to the increased reliability and ease of use of the modern operating systems.

While the slow and unlamented disappearance of the BSOD explains a loss of technical questions, the demise of the social side is harder to put a finger on. I've seen many vibrant forums fade out and vanish either through unavoidable mortality or members mooching off to pastures new. Maybe we should try communicating in text speech or some semi comprehensible faux Caribbean patois to try to pull in da yoof element innit ?

I and I tink dis be dredd ya know Babylon ! 

innit ?

Or maybe not.

• 1 month later...
On 26/08/2017 at 11:50 PM, Belatucadrus said:

Click on the paintbrush icon next to "Messages" set the colour scheme to suit.

Try Watermelon and Banana.

Slate is rather nice. That is what I've set mine to. 

Thank you for your message "My Little Sweet-pea".

May I say the your Avatar look's gorgeous, as ever.

Yes I have found Slate to be more comfortable than the default Red that was on the Forum when I first opened it up. I thought it had been taken over by an Alien race from the planet Tharg.