Configuration Needed for Mining Rig

cinch

• 11 months later...
58 minutes ago, speeduser said:

Looking forward to it.

Be prepared for a long wait, cinch posted the question a year ago but never came back for the answer, so whatever he/she did remains a mystery. To cap it all the general advice from the forum was that it probably isn't worth the effort.  So in short I doubt there's anything for you to look forward to on this topic on this particular forum. 

5 hours ago, Belatucadrus said:

This from a man who keeps going on about how good his Honda was.

Anyhow if we're being technical I think it's a Caterpillar from Illinois US of Ay.

Honda sold in this country come from Swindon, not Japan

Comparing Jeremy Corbyn to a cockroach is deeply unfair and profoundly insulting, cockroaches all over the world are up in arms and considering legal action for character defamation.

If we want an insect analogy I've always perceived him more as a dung beetle, permanently wallowing in shit before pushing a giant ball of it backwards to his home then chewing it over and feeding it to his devotees.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfEvJ5lb1juL0FexB6LYk

4 hours ago, Belatucadrus said:

Comparing Jeremy Corbyn to a cockroach is deeply unfair and profoundly insulting, cockroaches all over the world are up in arms and considering legal action for character defamation.

If we want an insect analogy I've always perceived him more as a dung beetle, permanently wallowing in shit before pushing a giant ball of it backwards to his home then chewing it over and feeding it to his devotees.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfEvJ5lb1juL0FexB6LYk

What a brilliant reposte - your days off the forum has sharpened your humour.:laughitup::laughitup::laughitup:

Take a few more days off - you may get even better.