Well, as you can imagine

Irene

Forumology is that sad practice of keeping posting on failing forums where the kindest thing to do would be to let it die a quickly - rather than endure a long lingering death.  Until recently I suffered from it myself. You are not the only member here with that affliction..............:rofl:

I am not referring to Windows forum of course.

I have a cousin who is an accountant - he enjoys cooking - unfortunately his client's books.

I too enjoy cooking - but I am not, like my wife, intuitive. I have to slavishly follow a recipe and always measure quantities, times and temperatures very accurately. I find it impossible to make pastry by hand - but by using a food processor - my pastry is (may I say in all modesty) simply great.

I have also perfected the art of making tempura batter and according to my friends and family can cook fish and chips to perfection.

(Blimey - I am bragging like andsome now)

catgate may be the bonzai soup trader but I'm the Banzai soup cook. Anything else I tend to look up in a book I can knock up a decent meal but it's all a bit simplistic. On soup however I'm pretty damned good, frequently criticised for ruining other soups for people, particularly tinned stuff. Eat mine and the competition seems a bit anaemic. (Except carrot and cumin, no idea why but I just can't get that to work right.)  

16 hours ago, AlanHo said:

Forumology is that sad practice of keeping posting on failing forums where the kindest thing to do would be to let it die a quickly - rather than endure a long lingering death.  Until recently I suffered from it myself. You are not the only member here with that affliction..............:rofl:

I am not referring to Windows forum of course.

Back to the FAT controller again. :laughter::laughter:

• 4 weeks later...