Morning Campers!

Craig

Good morning everyone!

I updated the theme software yesterday; the update included a number of bug fixes.  I'm hoping one of the fixes has resolved the issue with the problematic posting of images.  Following the update, I did perform a test by copying and pasting content from another site which included text and several images, that appeared to work, however I'm not sure if that was a problem to start with!

Therefore, can I ask that you all spam away within this topic, utilising every available method of posting content, and we shall get to the bottom of the issue. :smile:

Craig

1 hour ago, AlanHo said:

nLv7qDl.jpg

I had a similar Morgan in the late fifties, although this one looks to have had a good helping of modernising. The main differences are the engine and the screen. My engine was a "dog-eared " JAP  and my screen was one piece full width.

The steering wheel almost touched the screen and as a result if one was not careful one could have ones fingers trapped between screen and wheel. Fortunately the steering was very sharp and it would go round most corners with half a turn of the wheel.

I had swapped it for a 500cc Rudge Ulster motorcycle!!

We had a tour of the Morgan factory a few weeks ago which was fascinating. The 3 wheeler in the picture is a new model that, despite its awesome price - is selling like hot cakes. There is a 12 month minimum waiting list.

The engine is an American V twin of a make I had never heard of - driving the rear wheel through a Mazda gearbox and a toothed belt drive

It is capable of 120 mph.

w2DVssK.jpg

25 minutes ago, AlanHo said:

The engine is an American V twin of a make I had never heard of - driving the rear wheel through a Mazda gearbox and a toothed belt drive

S&S Cycle - is the company, who started by making engines for Harley-Davidson back in the 50's. Their proprietary pushrod v-twin (the X-Wedge) is the one in the Morgan.

2 hours ago, andsome said:

When clicking on UNREAD TOPICS, it took about ten to twelve second to go the that page.

Just try to exercise a little patience... please!  

It has already been raised that there is an issue.  Craig is considering how to address the problem.  Regular maintenance is in place.  The ultimate resolution is going to incur financial cost, which at present does not impinge upon the members.  Craig is committed to resolving as many problems as possible, so I would be grateful if you could please bear with us, in the knowledge that we are doing our best.

15 hours ago, Irene said:

Just try to exercise a little patience... please!  

It has already been raised that there is an issue.  Craig is considering how to address the problem.  Regular maintenance is in place.  The ultimate resolution is going to incur financial cost, which at present does not impinge upon the members.  Craig is committed to resolving as many problems as possible, so I would be grateful if you could please bear with us, in the knowledge that we are doing our best.

No problem at all.  I understood that he wanted us to post and report problems.:hi: