RIP Fast Eddie Clarke

Belatucadrus

On 11/01/2018 at 3:27 PM, Belatucadrus said:

Motorhead ex “Fast” Eddie Clarke dead at 67

Don't worry andsome I know you've never heard of him and you would really hate the clip so I wouldn't bother if I was you.

The last of three total loonies dedicated to musical "Overkill" and rendering as many people deaf as possible. :yahoo:

Strumming all the strings with a few chords with the right hand. A decent guitarist can get a good tune out of the instrument by playing notes with both hands,without all the added noise and loud shouting.

What you have to remember andsome is that Music comes in many forms. Take Africa for instance (please), nearly all the Music there is drum related Tribal dancing and so on is all based on the banging of drums and jumping up and down and stamping of feet and so on. A bit like Birmingham really. A bit further east nearly all music is Flute based around North Africa and Turkey and other Mediterranean Countries. So, Music over the Centuries hasn't changed all that much. It's just the instruments that have changed slightly. As far as Mahler goes, I blame the bloke who invented the Piano.