Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Belatucadrus

Make your clients truly welcome

One can feel the passion with which this was written, however the girl she have pointings (with small lobes) and no thrangles between teatime and Thursday.

As far the bishop was concerned he was let off with just a warning. The next time he will sectioned on a bacon slicer.

Your appalling complacency reveals that your immodesty has fallen down, pick it up immediately !! 

I'm keeping out of this  load of nonsense.:hi:

Not often is it wasted the rulings of the Inn. Many times do we fare well with guesters and there innfant.

Please to be coming not later after we close.

It is all well (and good) except the third Wednesday in Sheffield.  Too much paints is often used, leading to unwanted microbial filtration failure.  This, in turn, leads to irreversible brain improvement and far too much (or little) salt and vinagar on your chips.

3 hours ago, catgate said:

It is all well (and good) except the third Wednesday in Sheffield.  Too much paints is often used, leading to unwanted microbial filtration failure.  This, in turn, leads to irreversible brain improvement and far too much (or little) salt and vinagar on your chips.

I prefer brown sauce on mine.

Anything on mine does really, except curry. I hate curried chips. 

The only thing for chips is a light sprinkling of salt.  For me they must be nice and crisp and not soaked in any gunge.

Salt is fine if it is accompanied with malt vinegar, but I prefer brown sauce. Each to his /her own