Rose tinted specs

Belatucadrus

While much livelier than it was last year occasionally I ponder all misty eyed where everybody went and contemplate the good old days of Windowsforum and peruse some of the archive threads. Some of them are quite an eye opener being not as I remember things, with vigorous debates getting from quite aggressive to positively toxic in some cases.  So while I would like to see more people contributing I think after due consideration and removal of afore mentioned rose tinted specs. Todays friendlier Windowsforum with its mellower membership ain't too bad.

How dare you accuse this forum of now being friendlier and the members being mellower.  I just took a look in the mirror and I don't appear at all mellow. As for friendlier - a great numbers of my posts get ridiculed or groaned at - how could you call that friendly.

And while I'm at it - a certain animated Avatar looks positively aggressive

Put your glasses back on and get real.   

Rant over - you are awful but....

OK you're all a miserable bunch of sclerotic dyspeptic irritating old scrotes with the intellectual capacity of an inebriated hamster.

Feeling better now ?

I've got more like that if you want, my ability to string together long verbose sentences of nearly total gibberish is second to none ! 

On second thoughts there's Boris Johnson, Jeremy Corbyn, Donald Trump. So on reconsideration probably about a thousandth to none. But when you've added the contents of the houses of Commons, Lords, The European parliament etc oh dear.

On third thoughts maybe five thousandth to none.

Or more.:xw00t: 

That's better - that's more like it. I like it when you express your true feelings - but you rather let the side down by mentioning Jeremy Corbyn.

I half intended to construct a 10 word sentence with all words beginning with F to express my true feelings about you -  but it would only get me into trouble with one of our mods

Brace yourself - you are almost certain to get groaned at by my mellow friend andsome and be speared with some wit from my other mellow friend, to whit, catgate.

Splendid!

I have always had a soft spot for Dick Emery and Les Dawson, no matter who causes them to appear on the small screen.

As far as Dick Emery is concerned I used to think it was an abrasive used for smoothing the outer surface of a gentleman’s appendage.