andsome's MP in trouble?

-pops-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-44017414

(You think he'd be able to afford a better wig than that.)

I seem to remember that a certain David Cameron had a similar lack of understanding of the word when he was asked about Twitter.

20 minutes ago, -pops- said:

(You think he'd be able to afford a better wig than that.)

It was a gift from Donald Trump, another Stupid bastard and by that I'm, simply using it as a term of friendly banter and in to way suggesting they are dimwits born out of wedlock.

Although on second thoughts maybe I should.

Fabricant has been an excellent constuency M.P. He has done far more for Tamworth and Burntwood constuency than most M. Ps have done for theirs. This is why when things have been going against the party he has bucked the trend on more than one occasion. Whatever he called her she probably deserved it

I don't think she deserved it. Have you read the News article andsome. I see what you mean about the Wig pops. With the money they get it would be more appropriate to have a better one than he has. 

I think that the majority of M.P.s are more concerned with there own "well being" than that of their constituents.

Anyone prepared to walk around a community  declaring his/her supremacy over others in order to forward his/her personal aims is not fit to represent any one in any venture whatsoever.