Japanese school girls in a band

Belatucadrus

29 minutes ago, AlanHo said:

only a handful of boys.

Founded in 1902 Kyoto Tachibana High School is today an integrated Junior and Senior High School located in Kyoto Fushimi-ku (Fushimi ward) near the city of Uji, about half-way between Kyoto and Osaka (Google Maps). It is run by Kyoto Tachibana Educational Institute which also operates Kyoto Tachibana University and Tachibana Ōji kindergarten. It is a private school with about 1000 students (1190 in 2018, see here) from which 58% are girls (2016). Wind club activities are traditionally preferred by girls in Japan so the members of the brass band are almost entirely girls.

and some very very smart boys.

2 hours ago, Gandalph said:

Quite good Belatucadrus. It's about time we had something on here that we could all agree on. 

I thought it was a concensus that andsome is not he best looking bloke on this forum...……….:laughitup:

That will get him going - after he has reassured himself by a look at his reflection in the mirror through his distorting specsavers

13 hours ago, AlanHo said:

I thought it was a concensus that andsome is not he best looking bloke on this forum...……….:laughitup:

That will get him going - after he has reassured himself by a look at his reflection in the mirror through his distorting specsavers

My specs are perfect. You are jealous.