How to take a screenshot on a dell laptop

How to take a screenshot on a Dell laptop – 3 Methods listed below

1. Use the keyboard: Window Button + G

The first method is to take screenshots using the keyboard and it works in all versions of Windows 10 (creator update): on your keyboard, press the Window Button +G. When you press the Windows + G button, a popup window will be opened, which is named GameBar. With this app, you can easily take full-screen shoots. But this system only works on windows 10 latest version.

How to find captured screenshots using Gamebar (Windows + G)

• Open your file manager
  • Click on video folder
  • Now open Captures folder,

Then you can see your captured screen shoots is in captures folder.

2. Use the keyboard: Windows/CTRL + PrtScr (Print Screen)

The Second method is to take screenshots using the keyboard and it works in all versions of Windows (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP): on your keyboard, press the Window / CTRL Button + PrtScr (Print Screen). When you press (Window / CTRL Button + PrtScr) these buttons in your keyboard, your full-screen shoots will take automatically.

How to find captured screenshots using Window / CTRL + PrtScr (Print Screen)

• Open your file manager.
  • Go to Pictures Folder.
  • Now you can see screenshots folder.

Then you can see your captured screenshots using (Windows/CTRL + PrtScr) is in Screenshots folder.

3. Use the App: Snipping tool

The Third method is to take screenshots using the Default Windows Application and it works in all versions of Windows (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP): on your application, press the New button to take screenshots,

You can take screenshots easily in:

• Free-form Snip.
  • Rectangular Snip.
  • Window Snip.
  • Full-screen Snip.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, -pops- said:

Sorry Alan, I've deleted the post you are referring to in anticipation of more rubbish from that poster.

Be easier to delete the poster surely.  You need to go on a Corbyn training scheme pops - you are being too kind

I meant to say I have deleted the poster, not just the post.

IMTNT, what you say is true. I do try and eliminate spammers as far as possible. Regarding inactive members, it is in your hands to help improve this.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:19 AM, -pops- said:

I meant to say I have deleted the poster, not just the post.

IMTNT, what you say is true. I do try and eliminate spammers as far as possible. Regarding inactive members, it is in your hands to help improve this.

There's not many more. Only us old stalwarts.

• Irene locked this topic