One for Bella

andsome

andsome - I tried to enjoy it - I really did - but I was unable to detect a tune within that awful noise.

I'm sure it is an acquired taste - one I have no wish to acquire. Perhaps Specsaver hearing aids with their limited audio range would help

The sub-titles on the screen were very appropriate.

All destroying sorrow

All destroying death (presumably of proper music and not just a deafening cacophony)

They spelt the title wrong "Glourious", It's spelt Glue, not Glou. I also think whoever translated the lyrics must have used Google translate.

I can listen to Mahler, I just can't muster any real enthusiasm, If in a quandary about which CD to add to my collection next I fear Gustav is going to lose out to pretty much everybody. 

As always my view on music is whatever floats your boat if that's your thing brilliant enjoy it.

1 hour ago, andsome said:

At least I tried to give you all some culture.

I guess we all appreciate that andsome. I am the first to admit that my musical tastes are somewhat limited to music that has a nice melody - of whatever genre - performed well, and one that either lifts my mood or is soothing.

I just cannot get into music that is a heavy, depressing cacophony.  

17 minutes ago, -pops- said:

The Resurrection Symphony is one of the great pieces of music.

I couldn’t agree more pops. The eighth is another favourite. We saw a performance at Symphony Hall with over 600 performers. Simon Rattle with the National youth orchestra of Great Britain.