[resolved]-web pages loadin prob

antidote

Guest Shirley_Crabtree

Quoted from Blueyonder service status :-

"After investigation we have found this problem is affecting other ISP's and not just blueyonder. We have found a possible issue and as a result we have temporarily ceased DNS lookups to www.zonelabs.com as well as lockup.zonelabs.com. Customers will be unable to access these sites until further notice.

Access to blueyonder service such as Selfcare, Webmail and Email has greatly improved. However, access may still be slow and intermittent. Further investigation will take place throughout tonight.

Please be advised one again that this issue is affecting other ISP's worldwide and not just blueyonder."

It seems from emails received tonight and also text messages,that a lot of internet users have been affected by this problem today...It seems OK now though (fingers crossed) :unsure:

...barring the fact that my pwp is down,as is my website...bah!!

As one or two of you know who have my e-mail address, I changed it last night to avoid spam, which has now reached up to 100 or so per day. I thought this morning that I had b******* things up as I could not get INTERNET or e-mail. It was when I tried to phone NTL and they were ringing engaged that I realised that it was not just me. I have been back on line for the last few minutes and everything is flying now. The last few days have been tricky, sometimes needing several attempts to send or receive e-mail. I wonder just how much effect all the spam flying around has had. It must surely overload everything.

Guest nellie2

Oops I marked this thread as resolved because I thought it was..... are you in the UK?? Have you asked BT to check your line? My connection is fine now. The only problem I had was the other night when the whole internet went down. :(

i think it was resolved as to what was causing the problem :)

yes im in the uk an with bt im currently dl 2 thinks i was get

in 25kbs on each but they both drop to 3kbs each at the same

time then suddenly they start to go back up when it drops down

i do a speed test the speed test should use the remaing 40 sumthing

kbs but doesnt just a few kbps been trying to talk with bt since the

smorning with the online bt broadband help but havent got bk to

me yet been waiting over 3 hours now mayb haveing difficulties

there end