In or Out

Tankus

oui or non  

30 members have voted

1. 1. oui or non

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Major mistake adding the basket economy eastern block 's , we will end up as major net contributers......

Fairly amusing debate in Parliament this afternoon , it was a pity it was over such a serious subject .....

Its the party politics with eyes on the next election ...running this... not necessarily what is best for the country . The euro politicos consider B'liars decision to have a referendum , is borne out of political weakness...l

No reverse gear my arse ..!

During the last referendum I voted YES to a COMMON MARKET. I DID NOT vote to be ruled by a load of unelected meddlers in Brussels and Strasbourg. I have no objection whatsoever to a free market arrangement, but for pity's sake lets do away with all the petty rules and regulations, dictates that other country's vote for and then don't implement themselves, massive subsidies to inefficient farmers, and airlines, etc etc. Now that the eastern bloc is about to come in can you imagine the vast increases in tax, if Europe is allowed to set tax rates. France wants the UK in because they need help with their bloated pensions and benefits system, so does Germany to a lesser extent. It's bad enough having Gordon Brown's hand in our pockets, without every other Franz, Claude, Aleksy, Azouklas, Bedrich etc getting theirs in as well.

France wants the UK in because they need help with their bloated pensions and benefits system, so does Germany to a lesser extent.

Do I detect a bit of jealousy here.

We should bring our pensions and benefits up to their level, not decry them for looking after the old and people in need of benefits.

The pensions in some other countries in the EEC are far better than the pitiful amount given to the old in the UK.

We should spend less money on pretending that we are still a World Power and more on looking after the people who need it.

The Grump.

France wants the UK in because they need help with their bloated pensions and benefits system, so does Germany to a lesser extent.

Do I detect a bit of jealousy here.

We should bring our pensions and benefits up to their level, not decry them for looking after the old and people in need of benefits.

The pensions in some other countries in the EEC are far better than the pitiful amount given to the old in the UK.

We should spend less money on pretending that we are still a World Power and more on looking after the people who need it.

The Grump.

I am retired and could well use a pension increase. I am however realistic enough to realise that it would have to be paid for, and that there are an ever decreasing number of young people to pay for such an increase, let alone subsidise other countries.

Prodi was on Frost this morning , he gave the impression that "Euro-expansion" will stop when the psycho states of the Balkans are incorporated ....

The 10 now joining are going to be net debitors , I dont understand the thinking behind the expasion eastwards ....

War prevention ?....thats going to come from south east of the Med .

Interesting site Historical maps of the Balkans

Small wonder nobody knows who is who and owns what ....! everyones got a claim to the land .

The 10 now joining are going to be net debitors , I dont understand the thinking behindĀ  the expasion eastwards ....

Well, if they can get Russia on board, then all of a sudden, there will be easier access to the vast untapped, natuaral resource rich region known as Siberia.

Mr. M.