1. 1. What do you think?

• Evil
    • Sick
    • Funny - afterall its computer animation at its best
    • Still won't buy a toy car
    • Haven't seen it
    • Nice way to deal with cats

Brilliant made me laugh

if you cant find it you can view it here http://www.visit4info.com/static/advert_pages/11350.cfm?

Shame about the dicky bird, but if the one referred to is about the cat getting beheaded, GREAT, best thing for the wretched creatures. I did get dragged over the coals previously for my views on felines, but think I'm on safe ground here as this is a pole.

GREAT, best thing for the wretched creatures.  I did get dragged over the coals previously for my views on felines, but think I'm on safe ground here as this is a pole.

That does not mean you can start posting about polecats though :lol: :D :P

Mr. M.

GREAT, best thing for the wretched creatures.  I did get dragged over the coals previously for my views on felines, but think I'm on safe ground here as this is a pole.

That does not mean you can start posting about polecats though :lol: :D :P

Mr. M.

Nothing wrong with polecats, it's the feline things that dig holes in your garden and fill them with crap.

Is the one with the cat where its head gets stuck in the sun roof...?

cause if it is shirly posted it a while back and a few mins later he felt guilty and changed the link to somthing else...

I was one of the ones who was quick to see it....

anyway....its a good add and it makes scence n all and we all know that its computer animated...but...my question is this....would a 5 year old?

This ballot is rigged.  It says at the top on my screen "You have already voted in this poll" - but I have most definitely not. Hence I am not able to vote.

funny i had that on on the folding team thread.

perhaps a glich for the mods to look at.

This ballot is rigged.  It says at the top on my screen "You have already voted in this poll" - but I have most definitely not. Hence I am not able to vote.

funny i had that on on the folding team thread.

perhaps a glich for the mods to look at.

what would you have voted? :shifty:

I haven't voted and it isn't telling me that I have!

This ballot is rigged. It says at the top on my screen "You have already voted in this poll" - but I have most definitely not. Hence I am not able to vote.

Ah, the Florida Strategy. You are supposed to accept it without making a fuss. :D

I saw both ad's in car mag and top gear...

my mum dad and me have never laughed so much....

Instantly thought of andsome for some unknown reason..

But why all the moaning about it? It isnt as if

A) Any cats where harmed in it

B) Any cat will willing put there head in that with sun roof shutting.... but anyone forcing a cat to do that then should have the same thing done to them, except with a nice big blade instead...