Membership, what can we do about it?

Guest Drovers Dog

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Drovers Dog

:P

You know, If you diddn't really care, you would not Post? Just, maybe, we could make this a different Forum, if we really tried?

That is the Point of this Thread!

A Debate is just that!! It shows all sides, not just the one we want to hear!

:wub: :D

Jeeeeeeeezzz, give it a rest DD.

Why not start your own forum if this one is so unsuitable/distasteful to you? I'm sure your compatriots, fans and allies would be only too happy to join you.

For your information, I believe this is not a debate but rather a deliberate attempt by you at mischief making to try and provoke disquiet amongst, what is by and large, a responsible and responsibly run Internet forum - one where the majority of members who are not happy with the status quo either do not post or just go elsewhere.

There is no point in you continuing this thread. It is totally pointless and I am somewhat ashamed of myself for rising to the bait and responding to such a nonsensical string of meaningless rubbish.

Please close it or, please admin/moderators, use your powers to enforce a lock on it.