How Much Memory do you have installed?

Chris

How Much Memory do you have installed?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Memory do you have installed?

• Less Than 64MB
    • 64MB
    • 128MB
    • 256MB
    • 512MB
    • 768MB
    • 1024MB
    • More Than 1024MB

I can't remember seeing this in 2004 so I found it all quite interesting. I have 512 and am considering doubling it. I hate messing about with the insides though, even for a relatively easy job like this, when all is operating smoothly at the moment.

Hamfisted Thos, that's me.

Thos.

Thos, if you're reasonably happy with the way your machine runs you would be best leaving things alone. Mess about inside without a good reason can introduce all sorts of unexpected problems.

• 2 weeks later...
Thos, if you're reasonably happy with the way your machine runs you would be best leaving things alone. Mess about inside without a good reason can introduce all sorts of unexpected problems.

Yep, and there has to be the effect of 'diminishing returns' by adding more and more memory to the point that you are eventually just throwing your money away.

• 4 weeks later...