Service Pack 2 Available Here

Craig

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. One more question. On the MS site, it says that people that are running on a network should apply the current service pack. But can that patch be operated on a single computer also? I don't really care about the size, I just want to get over with it, to see what problems arise and fix 'em fast. Can the current pack run aon a single computer, or do Ihave to wait until MS releases it via Windows update?

• 1 month later...
Got my copy in the post yesterday :D

Back shelf for now.. let's wait a few months ;)

WHY? There have been VERY few problems that I have heard of. There are far more problems occurring because of the flaws that SP2 is designed to patch.

WHY?  There have been VERY few problems that I have heard of.  There are far more problems occurring because of the flaws that SP2 is designed to patch.

Because I use this system for critical coursework, and I'm at the moment avoiding all major changes to the system before I've completed all the work :)