Missing 'flowers.gif' smiley

CurlyWhirly

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have this, do you?

I know your above question was really meant for pwillener but as we are both NP subscribers our screen layout should be the same.

So here's what I see on mine:

untitled887qo.th.jpg

As you can see I don't have the HTML options like yourself.

This is mine

dadyassa, I have compared my screenshot with yours and I would just like to say that I am glad that I have some of the old smileys to post on the forum B)

The only downside is that every new smiley posted on the forum comes out as text but that's a small price to pay :rolleyes:

I have noted that Craig has paid several visits to the forum.  It looks very much as though he intends that we will not get the old smilies back.

I have noticed this as well and I agree it looks like we are stuck with them :(

I am busy putting the old ones back but it is time consuming.

Thank you Nellie and welcome back :)

As some forum members (albeit a few like Tony for example above) prefer the new smiley's then why not give everyone the option of what smileys they prefer?

For example by having the Skin selector Planet 15 mode on the old smileys and Planet 17 on the new smileys?

Then everyone is happy and members can choose what mode to run on!

Just a suggestion! :blush:

For example by having the Skin selector Planet 15 mode on the old smileys and Planet 17 on the new smileys?

Then everyone is happy and members can choose what mode to run on!

Just a suggestion!  :blush:

Slight problems with that I think... what you use in posts and what shows up for people who have the other skin?

Slight problems with that I think... what you use in posts and what shows up for people who have the other skin?

I see what you mean as I can't see any new smileys as I am on the other Skin selector but I am not missing much as I hate the new smileys anyway!

As long as I can continue to use the old smileys I can live with this :rolleyes:

Try the other skin..

Seems they changed around today. 17 shows old ones and 15 shows new ones, at least for me.  :blink:

That's what I discovered as well!

Anyway I won't post on this topic anymore as my hopes have been realised and we are now able to use the old type smileys again! :)