Missing 'flowers.gif' smiley

CurlyWhirly

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been stealing the very funny smiley .gifs which have caught my eye on this and other topics.

I wonder whether anyone minds? They are not copywritten or anything are they?

If I "google " animated smileys I seem to end up at "My Web Search" which, I read somewhere, is hard to get rid of.

Thos. :unsure:

Thos you don't want MyWebSearch on your PC.. in my opinion.  There is a topic on the Invision board all about smilies..  Invision emoticon request

Your advice concerning MyWebSearch matches what I have read and others have told me.

I have just spent a pleasant half hour on the site you linked me to, and links from there. The smileys are ingenious but a good many of them on the invision site had that confounded "red cross". I still don't know if it is a setting on my IE6 or another sort of problem.

Hope you enjoyed your visit to the Lakes, When I lived in Cheshire (I was born in Crewe) I headed off to the Lake District. However it was very wet and we went on and finished up in Ayr in Scotland. My wife left her handbag smewhere in Kendall and when we got home there was a letter from the police in Kendall, An honest soul had handed it in!

Thos.

The lakes were lovely, but it rained practically the whole time I was there  :(

Did you do as I suggested and drive down Honister Pass and Buttermere Fell in the rain? It really is wild looking in bad weather.

• 1 month later...
I've been a bit remiss in sorting out the smilies... they are all back now including a couple of new ones that I came across!!

Thanks for sorting the old smillies out Nel :flowers:

I know too many smillies can look silly and be difficult to read but for expressing emotion in a post I know of no better way!