Missing 'flowers.gif' smiley

CurlyWhirly

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son had a hot date and had to borrow it.

:lol:

All the non-standard smilies are borked at the moment... and maybe Craig is too, as I haven't been able to get hold of him... :rolleyes:

Not a big deal and I am glad that it wasn't my browser playing up that's all! :rolleyes:

From what I can see there are a load of new smilies and none of the old ones.

are we geting the old ones back ?

I think that they are all the old ones but for some reason some of them can't be displayed properly (including the flowers.gif smiley).

Also I can only see the whole smiley set in Firefox as with Internet Explorer the page doesn't open when I click on the Show All link! :blink:

post-2412-1120426631_thumb.jpg

It's even worse now; there is a whole bunch of new, ugly smilies, with names such as ':Cool Big Smile:' etc. But the old ones ':)' etc only display their GIF name.

I vote against the "cool" new smilies. It makes all old forum posts smile-less. And the new ones - I simply wouldn't use them.

Do they actually work?

Several posts have text instead of the smiley :Cool Big Smile: :Shocked Crying: :Winking Confused: :Surprised Dry(1): :Surprised Crying (Monkey Editio :Nerd Disappointed:

Oh. These do but still don't like them.

I prefer the old ones as well!

I can't even see the new smileys but after seeing andsome's screenshot I don't think I am missing anything as they all look like the Mafia!  :o (as -pops- already mentioned)

I can see the new smileys, including the "show all", as I type this post. However, I still only see a red cross in the actual post. For example, CurlyWhirly's "blink .gif" only shows as a red cross. :Shocked Confused: I, personally, like this batch. :Surprised Big Smile:

I can't even see the new smileys but after seeing andsome's screenshot I don't think I am missing anything as they all look like the Mafia!  :o (as -pops- already mentioned)

I can see the new smileys, including the "show all", as I type this post. However, I still only see a red cross in the actual post. For example, CurlyWhirly's "blink .gif" only shows as a red cross. :Shocked Confused: I, personally, like this batch. :Surprised Big Smile:

Same here. :Cool Crying:

Do they have a supporter? Does anyone like them?

Con:

From what I can see there are a load of new smilies and none of the old ones.

are we gweting the old ones back ?

It's even worse now; there is a whole bunch of new, ugly smilies, with names such as ':Cool Big Smile:' etc. But the old ones ':)' etc only display their GIF name.

I vote against the "cool" new smilies. It makes all old forum posts smile-less. And the new ones - I simply wouldn't use them.

I like the old one better. :Surprised Crying (Monkey Editio

Don't like them. I prefer the old ones, especially happy birthday, and the row of jumping smilies.

Not very obvious what they are supposed to be. The top line looks like the Mafia.

Give us back the old ones, please.

I can't even see the new smileys but after seeing andsome's screenshot I don't think I am missing anything as they all look like the Mafia! :o (as -pops- already mentioned)

I prefer the old ones as well.

These all look too similar and, as has been said, too difficult to decipher.

Same here. :Cool Crying:

These all look too similar and, as has been said, too difficult to decipher.

Totally agree Joy... was gonna give a thumbs up or some such but can't find anything but emotionless emoticons

Pro:

Don't know why I cannot get the quotes to format correctly...?