Something i noticed

Coreper

post-1524-1171601759_thumb.gif

This is something I notice a lot when trying to access windowsforum.org

post-1524-1171602339_thumb.gif

And this I just got when trying to view the attachment on top.

I frequently get the second one, and yesterday was one time out after another. These problems have already been discussed though.

Pat

Already well documented several times. You will only get Chris upset again and receive a deserved slap on the wrist.

As I understand it - for cost reasons - the Forum is hosted on a shared server and we must wait our turn whilst visitors to other sites using the server grab bandwidth. As andsome mentioned - yesterday was particularly bad. During mid-morning I spent 35 minutes trying to make a posting, eventually gave up, and posted it elsewhere. It isn't always like that though - this morning I have suffered no delays whatsoever and the Forum is whizzing along.

Pat

Already well documented several times. You will only get Chris upset again and receive a deserved slap on the wrist.

As I understand it - for cost reasons - the Forum is hosted on a shared server and we must wait our turn whilst visitors to other sites using the server grab bandwidth. As andsome mentioned - yesterday was particularly bad. During mid-morning I spent 35 minutes trying to make a posting, eventually gave up, and posted it elsewhere. It isn't always like that though - this morning I have suffered no delays whatsoever and the Forum is whizzing along.

Yes, it's better this morning than for a long time. Maybe a lot of the other crowd have died or something. :lol: :lol:

hi, i noticed some errors in the forum buttons:

wfkf7.png

One day I might have the time and inclination to examine each pixel of the WF screen individually but then, perhaps not. I'm tempted to use that dreadful cliché "Get a life".

wfkf7.png

I noticed that you have not started your first comment sentence with a capital letter "T" which rather spoils the impact of your nit-picking post.

Why do so many people use a small i instead of I when referring to themselves?

I noticed that you have not started your first comment sentence with a capital letter "T" which rather spoils the impact of your nit-picking post.

Obviously haven't found upper and lower case. :rolleyes:

I am definitely an upper case. :D

With replies like these i am surprised that people come back to the forum!!

One day I might have the time and inclination to examine each pixel of the WF screen individually but then, perhaps not. I'm tempted to use that dreadful cliché "Get a life".

Yes, it's better this morning than for a long time. Maybe a lot of the other crowd have died or something. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder who they are............

Yes it's lovely here too. I think I will go for a walk later. :D