2 cursors

kevim

No... I don't think you can. You can connect two mice, but they will share the cursor.

Just being curious. If this is the case, what happens of you move one rodent to the left, and the other to the right? :D

No... I don't think you can. You can connect two mice, but they will share the cursor.

Just being curious. If this is the case, what happens of you move one rodent to the left, and the other to the right? :D

You end up with a cross eyed mouse.

As nellie 2 says if you plug in two mice, they will share the one cursor.

You end up with a cross eyed mouse.

As nellie 2 says if you plug in two mice, they will share the one cursor.

Surely one or the other must be in control. The pointer can only go in one direction or the other, or would it stay still if the rodents pulled in opposite directions?

I used to have two mice permanently connected - one to the normal mouse port and the other was a wireless one with the control unit plugged into USB.

The reason was that Acronis refused to recognise the wireless mouse - so a restore was impossible. The wired mouse was used for that purpose.

I found that I could use either mouse with applications - if you moved both mice at the same time the wireless one usually won. However if one mouse was still - the other could be used OK.

I now only have a wired mouse - but USB connected. The wireless one proved to be too temperamental (I think is was called Minnie rather than Mickey)

You cannot have two cursors on the same windows environment. Even if you are connected remotely, the cursor is used by both host and remote. You would need to run a virtual machine, and connect to that virtual machine remotely. Even then, it would probably still use one cursor.

Interesting question... :huh: