Forum link problems

Dencandy

6-45 a.m. just experienced a hiccough again. I clicked to post and the forum hung. I immediately tried other sites and they were fine. The problem probably lasted for about a minute. Are these problems being looked into? :D

Neither have I........but then I never do.

Oddly enough I never receive them from Prince Phillip nor from Marganita Lasky. I suppose since she has been dead for over 20 years there is little surprise there, but silence from elsewhere is less understandable.

The only emails I ever get is PM notifications and they work as they should.

What's the difference in Delayed Emailed Notification and Immediate Emailed Notification?

I usually get an e mail notice concerning new topics and new postings, plus P.M's. Now all these have stopped recently. Immediate e mail notices are sent as soon as someone posts, and you may still be on line, finding a reply to a topic in your in box of which you are already aware. Delayed e mail notices follow after you have gone off line, so your in box does not get cluttered. :D

What's the difference in Delayed Emailed Notification and Immediate Emailed Notification?

I usually get an e mail notice concerning new topics and new postings, plus P.M's. Now all these have stopped recently. Immediate e mail notices are sent as soon as someone posts, and you may still be on line, finding a reply to a topic in your in box of which you are already aware. Delayed e mail notices follow after you have gone off line, so your in box does not get cluttered. :D

I couldn't be bothered with having to delete the e-mails every day and much prefer clicking on the 'View New Posts' link :D

I couldn't be bothered with having to delete the e-mails every day and much prefer clicking on the 'View New Posts' link :D

You would be surprised at how easy it is. :lol: