Gordon Brown resigns

He resigned because Cameron was prepared to form a new Government. It's just protocol.

I have long thought that he was on something, but I have never heard of protocol.

Is it an hallucinogenic or just an anti depressant.

He resigned as Prime Minister. I don't think he has resigned as MP. It was said by a couple of Labour MP's a few day's ago that he had to go.

I don't think any of the Party's want a leader that takes them to defeat. They want one that takes them to victory.

He is also resigning as an MP.

Taken from a politics site.

In the end, Gordon Brown's audience with the Queen lasted for just 15 minutes. He will stand down as an MP within weeks and will take up jobs in academia and possibly with the International Monetary Fund.

... and will take up jobs in academia ....

Is that a country that that is looking for a worthless muppet? He will have to take all his special advisers with him or he will be shown to be like the flattered Emperor.

I couldn't be more pleased that he has gone at long last. As far as giving him a job with the IMF, that is just plain stupid, he should be locked up for what he has done to this country.

Just been watching the new treasury team on TV news. I very much like what they are saying. Osbourne has given up forecasting to an independant body. It would appear that labours figures on the deficit have been juggled to the tune of £40 billion. You will all no doubt catch up on the full stories later.smile.gif

.... giving him a job with the IMF, that is just plain stupid, he should be locked up for what he has done to this country.

I M F... Intrnational Muffins Federation

He is the biggest muffin they could find. He is going to be President.

I heard he's had a job offer from Robert Mugabe teaching advanced communication skills in Zimbabwe (and doubling up as their finance minister).

You been on a long holiday??

Yes, stayed by the beach for a while, but now the monsoon's started.

I heard he's had a job offer from Robert Mugabe teaching advanced communication skills in Zimbabwe (and doubling up as their finance minister).

You been on a long holiday??

Yes, stayed by the beach for a while, but now the monsoon's started.

Do you have a good brolly?laugh.gif

Just been watching the new treasury team on TV news. I very much like what they are saying. Osbourne has given up forecasting to an independant body.

This seems to be an indication that politicians are putting the country before their own party which may be a first for MP's :0