Can't Give Props

bludgard

Hi,all.

I'm having a problem with giving a positive response to threads in several posts.I am new to this forum and have searched around for answers to this issue but am afraid I can't seem to locate relavent infomation.

Can someone please help? I haven't been able to give ANY props. :unsure:

• Upvote 2

Boris, check out the bottom right edge of each post just above the "Multiquote" button, there are a couple of blobs, one green and one red, they're supposed to allow you to express an opinion on a thread by voting it up or down. To what end I don't know, but they don't appear to be working, use either and you get the error message posted by bludgard.

• Upvote 2

Yes you are quite right - they don't even work for me :) ............. I get the same message.

They are a recent "enhancement" to the board - I presume that Craig/Chris haven't enabled the facility ?

I've just reported this to "The Management"

• Upvote 1

Aren't these red and green blots a way add to one's reputation somehow?Like saying something like, "This information helped me,therefore this person might actually know what he or she is talking about."

I just thought that this is the idea behind these blots. :flowers::unsure:

Is there anyway to find out for sure?

PEACE

• Upvote 2

Yes you are quite right - they don't even work for me :) ............. I get the same message.

They are a recent "enhancement" to the board - I presume that Craig/Chris haven't enabled the facility ?

I've just reported this to "The Management"

Sorry,my internet speed is extremely slow at the moment.Took forever to get my post out.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...