Logging onto WF with Firefox

Irene

I am experiencing problems logging onto the forum via Firefox - I am currently using IE for this post.

The error message which is displayed about 'Secure Connection Failed' and OCSP server has no status for the certificate.

Is anyone else having any probs?

This was the error message received:

post-5852-0-65261000-1428307813_thumb.jp

It only affected certain websites, which unfortunately included WF.

Here is the explanation provided about he problem:

Unfortunately there was a major outage yesterday evening which resulted in a technical issue and the OCSP responders failed to update correctly - they are syncing again and this issue should be resolved by now. Apology for the inconvenience.

I had a problem a couple of hours ago using Firefox - but it seems to be OK now.

I would prefer to use IE rather than Firefox but I have problems posting and adding attachments with IE.

I have NEVER been very keen on FF, much prefering IE. However this is the only forum where I get problems with IE. I cannot copy and paste or quote or attach files, and have to use FF. It's OK with FF today.