Cow 8

Belatucadrus

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Belatucadrus said:

I always thought "Belted Galloway" was something Rula Lenska should have done.

George-Gallway-601197.jpg

I didn't know she new a Galloway Belatucadrus. Was she married to one of them. I've lost touch on these things. 

Bad if he'd done it on his own time, but as he was an elected MP at the time even worse, how he could conclude that his constituents best interests would be best served by him sealing himself away in a closed studio acting a complete numpty on camera has yet to be explained.

Actually on second thought this is Galloway we're talking about, the electorate was doubtlessly greatly served by locking him away with no means of communication for an extended period.

Suggestions for which MPs should be forcibly introduced to the Big Brother house on a postcard to Endemol productions.

• 2 weeks later...

"Suggestions for which MPs should be forcibly introduced to the Big Brother house on a postcard to Endemol productions."

Could I suggest a simpler means of dealing with all politicians?

Lock the doors of "the houses"  whist both lot are acting out their charades and send in GUY FAWKES &co.

6 minutes ago, catgate said:

"Suggestions for which MPs should be forcibly introduced to the Big Brother house on a postcard to Endemol productions."

Could I suggest a simpler means of dealing with all politicians?

Lock the doors of "the houses"  whist both lot are acting out their charades and send in GUY FAWKES &co.

Too late for Mr Fawkes unfo:hi:rtunately 

• 3 months later...