Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
andsome

You tube link

I see that there are several instances on here of links to You tube that carry an image.  I have tried using INSERT OTHER MEDIA to no avail.  How should I do this please?  All I can do is to post a URL.

If it's Youtube I use the Code, right click on the clip you want to post and select "Copy Embed Code" then click on the "Source" Button on the left hand side of the forum text box task bar. Paste the code into the text box and click Source again to get the box back to normal mode, at this point add any text that takes your fancy.

Everyone turned in today, really for a chat. Then Tommy Cooper came along and did it

Just like that!

andsome, here are two illustrations with red-box highlighted areas which you might find useful...

2 Cellos.PNG

embed.PNG

I simply touched 'share', which produced the box displayed above.  Clicked the start at 0:00.  Then 'EMBED'.

Next I just opened the WF tab with my curser in the 'Reply' area, in the place where you want it to appear.

Now it should open the link as mine has on the video...

I was struggling to follow all this ... but that looks straightforward enough Irene.

I'll give it a go.

At least I can see youtube videos on here. For some reason on another forum I'm on I always just get a black box.

16 minutes ago, morty said:

Nope ... I don't get how to do it.

Try right-clicking on the video screen which you wish to copy. 

I think you will be offered a menu with a black background, which includes an option to 'Copy embedded code'.

Still can't do it.

I can post the link but not the video.

I'll figure it out. Don't worry. I can be a bit slow at catching on.