Irene

Balsamic Grilled Swordfish

Ingredients

¼ cup olive oil

2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar

1 large garlic clove, crushed

2 6-ounce swordfish steaks (or one large steak) …or as desired

·       Preheat grill.

·       Mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic together in a plastic self-seal bag or bowl. Rinse the swordfish and add to the marinade.

·       Let marinate 10 minutes, turning once during that time.

·       Drain swordfish from marinade discarding the remainder of the marinade and place on hot grill grate for 1 minute.

·       Lift and make a quarter turn, leaving the swordfish on the same side. This will help prevent the fish from sticking and make a cross-hatch pattern on the steak.

·       Grill for 2 more minutes, then turn over and leave 1 minute, lift and make a quarter turn and leave 2 minutes.

Yield: 2 servings.

I like most fish. We have it regularly. Try putting a couple of skinned salmon fillets into an oven proof dish and pouring over a tin of Campbell’s condensed soup. We prefer asparagus, celery or chicken. Put into a cold oven and turn it on to 180 Celsius, for 40 minutes. It’s even better with skinned lightly smoked salmon fillets.

I often use undiluted Campbells soup (mushroom, mainly) as a sauce for various things. In fact, I reported earlier yesterday that we were having pork fillet/tenderloin in the aforementioned brand of mushroom soup for dinner.

4 hours ago, -pops- said:

I often use undiluted Campbells soup (mushroom, mainly) as a sauce for various things. In fact, I reported earlier yesterday that we were having pork fillet/tenderloin in the aforementioned brand of mushroom soup for dinner.

They make a thoroughly enjoyable meal :laugh: