How to post a picture

catgate

13 minutes ago, D4\/!d said:

Not done this before. I simply did a Dragon Drop with this image from a google search.

Is that the Game of Thrones or the Lord of the Rings version ? ..... rather than the conventional Drag 'n' drop :whistling: 

On 11/11/2017 at 5:23 PM, D4\/!d said:

theakston-old-peculier-1831-p.jpg

Not done this before. I simply did a Dragon Drop with this image from a google search.

You could not have chosen a better subject for your demo. 'Tis indeed the best lotion in the land.

Many years ago we had a serious technical problem in the factory that was beyond our engineer's ability to correct. We got a rep. from the manufacturers to come and have a look at matters.  He soon had things running but he said he would not go immediately but would wait for an hour or two  just to ensure that he had solved the problem permanently, which he did.

It was lunch time and so I took him out to a relatively nearby inn/pub/hotel for some lunch (the works canteen was not even two star). As you will now have guessed it served Old Peculier either in bottle or our of the barrel. Of course the barrel stuff was slightly better, but the bottled was head and shoulders over anything else on sale anywhere in the country.

The technical engineer continued to visit for several years......

• 5 years later...