The correct way to prepare garlic

Belatucadrus

1. Don appropriate protective gear images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgeiwd81tjouFO-4gZ8xG
  2. Using appropriate tool pick up garlic BLACKSMITH-FIRE-TONGS-LIGHT-JAWS.png
  3. Using two complete rolls of heavy duty industrial tin foil, wrap the garlic. 
  4. Place wrapped garlic in suitable container biohazard-bags.jpg
  5. Send package to Monsieur E Macron France along with a letter refusing to take part in this act of cultural misappropriation and threaten him with a signed photo of Nigel Farage if he dares send it back.
  6. Whatever you do, DON'T EAT IT !!

I love garlic, and always put four or five cloves into a sit fry with about a cubic inch of root ginger. When cooking chicken I always put about eight or so peeled cloves inside it. It imparts a delicious gentle hint of garlic into the meat and we eat the cooked cloves with our dinner.

1 minute ago, andsome said:

I love garlic, and always put four or five cloves into a sit fry with about a cubic inch of root ginger. When cooking chicken I always put about eight or so peeled cloves inside it. It imparts a delicious gentle hint of garlic into the meat and we eat the cooked cloves with our dinner.

You missed the "h" out.:hi:

I am also a garlic fan.

The problem most people have with garlic is that they bash it, slice it, scrape it or otherwise assault it and in response, the garlic fights back and produces the powerful pungency.

By cooking garlic as whole cloves or even whole bulbs prevents this fighting back and the result is a mild sweetness which is not in the least objectionable.