Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Rebel=UK=

WF Photo Comp round 2 entries

The Subject Is "in the Centre" so get snapping be creative No using photoshop apart from resizeing,grayscaling and sharpening the picture.

closing date is Saturday September 18th ............... The winner from round two will then pick the theme for the next round.

if you want you can send them to me and ill put them on HERE

All pictures will be deleted (from webspace and my pc) after closing the date.

Do not use the pictures on the website without permission from the owner of the picture

people who wish to enter post your name below, and ill add you to this list:

Entries (added names to SITE)

Rebel=UK= (picture submited)

Scarecrow Man (No picture submited)

artist (picture submited)

christmascracker (picture submited)

trackrat (picture submited)

AlanHo (picture submited)

bvw (No picture submited)

nellie2 (picture submited)

Andy-2004 (picture submited)

Poppy (No picture submited)

expertec (picture submited)

Davew27 (picture submited)

Kirbster (picture submited)

rong (picture submited)

Blink_182_fan (picture submited)

Besty (picture submited)

Moon (picture submited)

Tony (picture submited)

I would like to Join in.

I have submitted my pic to you from the link on the website.

Tony

Hi Rebel. You've done a fantastic job in arranging the photo competition and hosting the photo's but may I make a suggestion for the next round please?

List the names of all who have entered but don't put the names alongside the photo's. All the photo's are great, I had a difficult time in choosing who to vote for and looking at the names at the side of each photo made it even harder.

In the end I covered the left side of my screen to hide the names so that I was voting solely on the photo and not on who took it. The photo's could be numbered/lettered and then at the close of voting the names could then be placed at the side of each photo. It really would make it easier to choose if we were just judging the photo's themselves and not being swayed by who took it. Ta. dj. :unsure:

Hi Nel. I have, I was the first to vote last night! :) If I can figure out how my camera works and how to upload a photo, I'd like to have a go myself in the next one. :lol:

hmm yeah but i tell people not to vote on the thumbnails alone, most of them are just to small to see the good detail that makes the picture :unsure:

Hi Nel. I have, I was the first to vote last night!  :)  If I can figure out how my camera works and how to upload a photo, I'd like to have a go myself in the next one.  :lol:

You don't have to upload anything, just send the pic to rebel and he does the rest. I'm sure there must be a button on your camera somewhere that clicks if you point it at something! :)

Think I clicked the wrong button Nel. The battery fell out! :lol:

All sorted now though and waiting for the next subject to come up and I'll give it a go. :)

i was going to end it 2night ............... i dont think any1 else will vote now :)

ill also say that i think its pathetic that only 26 people botherd to vote