AVG Anti-Virus 7.5 Professional FREE

Chris

We’re giving away the commercial version of AVG Anti-Virus 7.5 Professional, a full security utility. Contact us at [email protected] if you are having problems with this page or with the download.

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE PROCEEDING

• When you go to the link below, follow all instructions provided by PC Tools
  • Read the General terms and conditions before downloading, and note that we do not provide any technical assistance or support whatsoever
  • We strongly recommend you back-up any important files on your computer and that you set a System Restore point (for Windows XP or Vista users) before installing the software

Download time may vary depending on connection speed and volume of traffic. Where possible, we advise you try to download outside peak times (peak times are between 6pm-11pm evenings and during the weekend) if you want to improve the speed of your download.

More | Here

p.s. I don't need it but, if you get it let us know.

Thanks Chris but when I try to download the program it does not open to download.

Same with me - the download link fails to connect.

Contact us at [email protected] if you are having problems with this page or with the download. B)

this link worked for me AVG Anti-Virus Free 7.5.516a1225

That's the free-free version. Not the free pro version.

Thanks Chris but when I try to download the program it does not open to download.

Same with me - the download link fails to connect.

Contact us at [email protected] if you are having problems with this page or with the download. B)

this link worked for me AVG Anti-Virus Free 7.5.516a1225

That's the free-free version. Not the free pro version.

Thanks Chris. I did wonder.

The Free Pro version don't download - whatever time of day/night you try..!! __madnoel.gif

I used the DOWNLOAD NOW link on the page that I posted above.

The link where the exe came from is: http://www.vnudownloads.com/avg7_503a1171_vnu.exe

I clicked on the link and went to my other tabs....it must have been 5 minutes or more when I returned and the download box was there. Took about 30 mins to get the file...it was even @ 5.5KB/s for a few mins at least.

After trying on and off yesterday for a couple of hours and today for just over an hour - at last I have been able to connect to the download.

This is zipping along at warp speed 11.2 KBps and estimated to take 37 mins on my 2 GB broadband connection.

I have gone off to watch some paint dry to see some real fast processing.

Ok - installed the pro version. However - the way I use AVG I cannot immediately see any benefit compared with the normal free version.

I need AVG to scan Emails and block any malware, keep me out of trouble in the internet and automatically update each time the computer boots up. The free version does all that and the pro version does not seem to perform these functions any better.

So what am I missing here - there must be some rich feature I have not found......help!!!!

Ok - installed the pro version. However - the way I use AVG I cannot immediately see any benefit compared with the normal free version.

I need AVG to scan Emails and block any malware, keep me out of trouble in the internet and automatically update each time the computer boots up. The free version does all that and the pro version does not seem to perform these functions any better.

So what am I missing here - there must be some rich feature I have not found......help!!!!

Differences :)

post-16-1198753988_thumb.jpg

Thanks Boris

Its clear now - I need to be a Croatian Fish & Chip Shop owner who duzza notta speeka da ingliss on a slow speed internet connection who needs technical advice during the night - in order to derive much benefit....... B)

So what you're saying is?

The pro version has the following benefits :-

Multiple languages (presumably includes Croatian)

Consent for commercial use (which surely includes cod 'n chips)

High speed downloads (connection speed?)

24 hour support (useful at 3.30 am when I have finished cleaning the shop)

Ok so how d'you do it.

It seems your skill set is different to mine.

I've been here all day (while she was out shopping) and still not managed to download this pro version - AND I've been using TWO machines.

IF it is worth having will some kind soul please up load the exe to a download site for me and PM me please....