Cannot post/reply/update

Tried to add a post / reply to / update this Windows Defender update post, but I am unable to. When I hit the Submit or Preview button, I am always sent back to the main menu.

This worked fine last week. Could someone with Admin/Mod authority to attempt and update the above post with the new Windows Defender update '1.24.5054.0', and see if you can reproduce the problem?

Nada! It appears that we can no longer post with HTML code in it.

I tried to recreate the whole topic identical to the original one, but as soon as I try to post the update details with HTML code in it, it immediately goes back to the main menu.

I think we will need Chris to fix it. :flowers:

Something very odd. The thread you started this morning now appears in the trash can - looking perfectly OK!!

Are you using the Christmas skin, Pat? If you are, you might be able to do it if you revert to the WF skin.

I am using the standard skin.

I just changed to the Rich Text Editor, restarted Firefox (2.0.0.11), then tried again to edit my Windows Defender update post (with HTML code). When clicking Preview or Submit, it takes me straight to the WF main menu. (Without posting, of course.)

Id'z pröken!

P.S. I hate that Rich Text Editor :blink: