Olympic Games ??? ......2

catgate

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one happens to accidentally get oneself into a situation where a twig or a piece of string, or anything else, should try to pull ones finger nail away from the finger, it hurts like hell.

As ones finger nails grow so does the flesh stuff attached to them. When this nail/flesh sandwich/combination reaches a certain point the layers separate with absolutely no discomfort whatsoever.

Why is it that separation like that is pain free, when, if it one had tried to do it the day before, it would have been agony????

Answers on a five pound note or the back of a signed blank cheque.

Back on topic...

I just wish that they would select just one of the terrestrial channels, with options of game of choice via the 'red button'.

Every time I put the TV on, it's the Olympic games on every channel!! :(

Some of it I may wish to watch, but certainly not all of it.

Talk about saturation. :rolleyes:

Back on topic...

I just wish that they would select just one of the terrestrial channels, with options of game of choice via the 'red button'.

Every time I put the TV on, it's the Olympic games on every channel!! :(

Some of it I may wish to watch, but certainly not all of it.

Talk about saturation. :rolleyes:

Isn't it always the same? Once they get a bee in their bonnet they will never let go,

If one happens to accidentally get oneself into a situation where a twig or a piece of string, or anything else, should try to pull ones finger nail away from the finger, it hurts like hell.

As ones finger nails grow so does the flesh stuff attached to them. When this nail/flesh sandwich/combination reaches a certain point the layers separate with absolutely no discomfort whatsoever.

Why is it that separation like that is pain free, when, if it one had tried to do it the day before, it would have been agony????

Answers on a five pound note or the back of a signed blank cheque.

Perhaps a little rest is needed?

:D

Well we have a problem with what appears to be dog shit in the garden. The problem is based on the fact that although it looks like dog shit, and is often dropped in the same (well almost) place, there are no dogs, that we know of, that could be responsible. The people in the bungalow across the lane "nearest" dog owners for a quarter of a mile, have their dogs safely corralled. There are some cats from a dwelling 150 yds away, but cat orifice and sample size are difficult to reconcile.

What can the team tell me about fox excrement? There are some of these about, but why they should want to fertilise managements flowering shrubs, and the veg. plot etc. is rather beyond me. Do they eat frogs?.....the hopping sort... not Frenchmen!

meds are being rationed due to costs

____________________________________________________edit

bet the welsh girl who won was the only one who trained regularly in driving rain ....good on her ..!

faking firewroks ...ah so ...fleet first ...innrit

Perhaps a new Olympic event could be Sychronised frog-eating fox jumping (with a double Yoshimoto overhand back flip of course). Each competitor to bring his/her own fox.

This to start next Olympics. If it was started this year the Chinese would probably eat the foxes.

Well we have a problem with what appears to be dog shit in the garden. The problem is based on the fact that although it looks like dog shit, and is often dropped in the same (well almost) place, there are no dogs, that we know of, that could be responsible. The people in the bungalow across the lane "nearest" dog owners for a quarter of a mile, have their dogs safely corralled. There are some cats from a dwelling 150 yds away, but cat orifice and sample size are difficult to reconcile.

What can the team tell me about fox excrement? There are some of these about, but why they should want to fertilise managements flowering shrubs, and the veg. plot etc. is rather beyond me. Do they eat frogs?.....the hopping sort... not Frenchmen!

If it's smaller than the usual dog crap it could be hedgehog crap. :D

2 pointers as to whether it's from a fox: the aroma is very strong, so try the sniff test: the deposits from foxes are quite tapered at one end, so get out a ruler and make sketches.

That's to prevent their asses closing with a sharp bang. It could be painful. :lol:

2 pointers as to whether it's from a fox: the aroma is very strong, so try the sniff test: the deposits from foxes are quite tapered at one end, so get out a ruler and make sketches.

I shall dig out the camera.

I think management cleared away the current crop before she went round on t' mower t' other day.

If it's smaller than the usual dog crap it could be hedgehog crap. :D

It must be a hedgehog with a distended orifice. We do get hedgehog crap bur it tends to be shiny, whereas this lot is rather more dull.

Their backsides have a built in polishing medium. :lol: