Welcome to the new look Windows Forum

Craig

Well there's a turn out for the books. I've just come back onto the Forum and everything is normal.

It must be that little Gremlin I bought at the local car boot sale a couple of weeks ago. He's been missing for about a week. :unsure:

Thank God.

Well there's a turn out for the books. I've just come back onto the Forum and everything is normal.

It must be that little Gremlin I bought at the local car boot sale a couple of weeks ago. He's been missing for about a week. :unsure:

Thank God.

Glad you have the problem solved...

Hope you are better too. Maybe you need a little bit of TLC. :friends:

Thank God.

Glad you have the problem solved...

Hope you are better too. Maybe you need a little bit of TLC. :friends:

Hello my little "Daffodil" I hope you are well.

I will have to get to work and try and find out what caused the problem to start with. Underneath it all I think it something to do with Mozilla.

Health wise I am on the mend. The Doctors have done the usual blood tests and all the rest of it but they still don't have a clue what was wrong with me. Could be that Gremlin I lost a week ago. :lol:

I cannot see how you can change your avatar in this new forum layout - I am probably being thick again - but advice would be appreciated in simple ABC terms.

(I am concerned that andsome is being deterred from participating again because my avatar is putting him off after claiming he is the best looking bloke on the forum)

I cannot see how you can change your avatar in this new forum layout - I am probably being thick again - but advice would be appreciated in simple ABC terms.

(I am concerned that andsome is being deterred from participating again because my avatar is putting him off after claiming he is the best looking bloke on the forum)

A: Go to Profile Page.

B: Push the buttons denoted in attachments.

C: Done.

How's life, AlanHo? Good to see you are at least interested enough to make inquiries.

We'll see ya around. If you talk to MANEMAN, tell 'im 'ello. :)

post-17666-0-23048400-1316805986_thumb.j

post-17666-0-93858600-1316806002_thumb.j

This is the first time since returning from my vacation to spend some time on this forum.

Of course I noticed the change that happened during my absence, and I have to say that I absolutely love the new layout! It is far better than it has ever been before, and way, way better than any other forum I know!

Congratulations to a really modern looking forum, and a very fast one too!

Can we have the bit where when you click on a topic it takes you to the last unread post like the old one did, please if you can understand wot I wrote

In the immortal words of Billy Bones "Tis the Black Spot!" :D

Can we have the bit where when you click on a topic it takes you to the last unread post like the old one did, please if you can understand wot I wrote

In the immortal words of Billy Bones "Tis the Black Spot!" :D

Oh no! not the Black Spot. :scared:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I will have to get to perform and try and discover out what triggered the issue to begin with. Beneath it all I think it something to do with Mozilla.

If you do have a problem - please give full details and start your own topic rather than posting to one that is over a year old !