We must leave this club as soon as possible.

andsome

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The time has come the walrus said........Soon anyway. Never should have joined led to all sorts from my reading here in Tassie. Read your dole is full of those from Poland and other places with family back home and living off benefits etc sending home married stuff. And jobs going to these workers for less pay then for English. Smacks of the White Australia Policy started by Labor Party to stop employers bringing in cheap overseas labour working for less. The left turned that into racism when it wasn't at all. Like they lie all the time - AGW aka Global Warming we re headed into worse freeze fro 15 years this coming weekend. But can bet your house on the left saying its all caused by global warming. Next not to be signed up to Paris in December - they say if sign up a country can be up for billions etc - usual left ripping off west for thrashing the wealth - with UN of course and maybe a few dictators and with luck trickle down to poor. Honestly fed up with lack of morals and ethics these days they laugh at say 1950's but it was a moral peaceful world after WW2 etc and we trusted the politicians but then Gordon Gecko hadn't told the world, Greed is Good. :ranting:

so annoying to see last time polls close 10pm hundreds or even thousands denied a vote. Should copy Australia we hold elections on a Saturday. Not many working open 8am to 6pm. And it is compulsory to vote too.

Good luck and we all prayed not to lose the pound so that was excellent making it easier to exit. :lol: When is the big question sooner better.

hundreds or even thousands denied a vote.

You're missing one of the fundamentals of British democracy the right to be an apathetic bone idle git that pontificates endlessly on politics without even bothering to get off their fat arses when it could have made a difference.

Yes I get ratty about this, in my view you don't vote, you don't get to have an opinion that I give a shit about, so don't share I don't care !

Have to say the compulsory vote thing gets my vote every time.

PS would you like a Russel Brand, we have a spare one and are looking for somebody to take it off our hands, Tasmania may be far enough away to be suitable, not return no refund I'm afraid.