Hello Everyone

StellaHughes

Hello Stella. Welcome on board.

I am no one of any importance, and have no idea what a Digital marketer, content writer and blogger are.

However, I would very much appreciate a little enlightenment and illumination on the matter.

May your stay be long, comfortable and amusing.

Greetings, I am

Well if I ever work it out I'll be sure to let the forum know. Until that point of self revelation I'll just keep blundering on as usual digging out weird stuff that I find amusing and sharing it despite the howls of protest and the poignant snivelling from those that keep begging me to stop.

• 4 weeks later...

Well Stella you certainly live a busy and dangerous life.

How on earth do you deal with all those people who run around after you asking for spare hub caps, and those others who want their money back for leaky paperbags.

One of my distant relatives went to Oslo to see if there were any ways of finding out how distant he was. He came back £3.00 farther away than his granny, who is still there frying fish on a street corner because she could not afford a frying pan.

Bela - you will possibly become a profound and permanent legend here the way you are proceeding with your pertinent but provocative, perfunctory and passionate posts.

How you perspicaciously cut through the perplexing problem of Stella’s paucity in providing further pointless posts and your perspicuity in expressing so succinctly your perspective on why that may be so - could possibly start a polemic process and provoke a perspiratory reflux in peripheral participants.  

I will stop there - I need a Pee.

4 hours ago, AlanHo said:

Bela - you will possibly become a profound and permanent legend here the way you are proceeding with your pertinent but provocative, perfunctory and passionate posts.

How you perspicaciously cut through the perplexing problem of Stella’s paucity in providing further pointless posts and your perspicuity in expressing so succinctly your perspective on why that may be so - could possibly start a polemic process and provoke a perspiratory reflux in peripheral participants.  

I will stop there - I need a Pee.

:whssign: I think

• 1 month later...

Well I think the respond from Stella Hughes was  most informative. It is several months since I saw anyone write such a cogent and well thought out offering in support of her own trousers.

I think she should go far ....  and before long.

13 hours ago, catgate said:

Well I think the respond from Stella Hughes was  most informative. It is several months since I saw anyone write such a cogent and well thought out offering in support of her own trousers.

I think she should go far ....  and before long.

Maybe she is already there.

• 1 month later...

I have spent quite some time waiting for the appearance of Stella Hughes. Several week in fact.

Does anyone know anything about the young lady's whereabouts ?

These whereabouts have been in circulation for several weeks and will no doubt need laundering before being returned into circulation.

PLEASE HELP NOW

• 4 months later...