The prediction game!

Gagaman

This out to be fun!

Its called the prediction game and here is how it works:

I make a prediction about the next person that will post. He/She says 'true' or 'false' and then make a prediction about the next person and so on and so forth. Predictions can be about anything. So have fun!

I predict that the next person will be sneaking a peek here while they are at work ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

False.

I predict that the next person will have just ridden a bicycle down Stoke Poges High Street, and will have a sore thumb, caused by extracting his plectrum from a bowl of hot porridge whilst waiting for a number 7 bus to go to his grannies.

false :D

I predict that the next person who posts to this thread is trying to avoid the washing up!

WRONG, we have a dishwasher and no longer wash up in the traditional sense. I predict that the next person to post has watched todays F1 race.

false   :D

I predict that the next person who posts to this thread is trying to avoid the washing up!

WRONG, we have a dishwasher and no longer wash up in the traditional sense. I predict that the next person to post has watched todays F1 race.

Wrong i have just varnished the patio furniture.

I predict the next person will send nel a bunch of flowers.