Chris

Should the Report button be...  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Report button be...

• Different Colour
    • Moved To Another Location
    • Rename The Button
    • Other [Please Specify]

[sounds good to me, but then I have had three quarters of a bottle of Chilean red with my dinner.

Couldn't have been much cop if you left some in the bottle.

'Er indoors has a quarter, I have the rest.

I know that there are new members joining all the time but I fail to see how someone can mistakenly send a report notification when even after pressing the Report button the poster still needs to click on the Submit report button as well.

I can understand people accidentally clicking on the wrong button the once but twice  :blink:

I have done it :blush: - sometimes you don't read the buttons; you are sure you clicked the REPLY button, and the second time you still assume that you submit the reply.

I was very suprised :o when the reply didn't show in the topic...

I have done it :blush: - sometimes you don't read the buttons; you are sure you clicked the REPLY button, and the second time you still assume that you submit the reply.

I was very suprised :o when the reply didn't show in the topic...

I have accidentally clicked on the Report button but after doing this I realised that something was up as the screen layout looked different so I immediately closed down the window to avoid actually submitting the post.

I suppose it is quite easy to do if you aren't concentrating on what you are doing though! :rolleyes:

The report button has been moved and is now situated under the member information on each post.

The button will be renamed/coloured later, and the "..." button will also be renamed.

I've just received a "reported post" from Craig. I'm wondering if it should have been a reply to this thread or if he actually meant it. The text is almost the same :) :) :)

I would just like to congratulate Admin on the new colour scheme for the Complaint button.

Anyone who misses that now must really need glasses  :D

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I see that some one still clicked it this morning......

:rolleyes:

:D

he he he he; someone needed to test it... :blush:

I understand you needing to test it pwillener, but to get me out of bed at 2:45 in the morning is above and beyond the call of duty! :lol:

I see that some one still clicked it this morning......

:rolleyes:

:D

he he he he; someone needed to test it... :blush:

I understand you needing to test it pwillener, but to get me out of bed at 2:45 in the morning is above and beyond the call of duty! :lol:

If you believe this you will believe anything.