Windows XP Magazine

nellie2

That's what put me off the magazine the first time I saw it. There is no way that I would pay six pound odd for a computer mag.

I used to take P.C.Advisor every month, and did so for about three years. I stopped it some time ago, it just got repetitive and boring.

That's what put me off the magazine the first time I saw it. There is no way that I would pay six pound odd for a computer mag.

I used to take P.C.Advisor every month, and did so for about three years. I stopped it some time ago, it just got repetitive and boring.

True, I've never bought it since May last year.

That's what I gathered... so I've sent my resume off to a certain red top and am just waiting to hear about my page 3 proposal! B) :D

Now that will be worth buying. Let us know when the photo shoot is. :flowers:

That's what I gathered... so I've sent my resume off to a certain red top and am just waiting to hear about my page 3 proposal! B) :D

Now that will be worth buying. Let us know when the photo shoot is. :flowers:

I've got a camera. :D :D :D :D

so I've sent my resume off to a certain red top and am just waiting to hear about my page 3 proposal!

errr ....... if its gots words innit ...your stuffed !

just send them a close up photo of your tits !

Ive sent them mine ....no reply yet ...maybe I should've have shaved them .... first ...!