How often do you use your Optical drive(s)?

Chris

How often do you use your Optical drive(s)?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How much?

• Everyday
    • A few times a week
    • Once a week
    • A couple of times a week
    • Once a month
    • It's been so long, I can't remember when I last used it

With the release of the MacBook Air [from Apple] that has no optical drive built in. I was wondering how much use your optical drive gets?

With the exception of burning disks, mine never gets used! I already have the software installed and the software that I do use is all kept on the hard drive ready and waiting for me to install it....if I ever have to --again.

I ticked once a month but it is difficult to be too accurate, as it varies. I do borrow C.D's from the local library and copy them to use at home. I might have several out and do this one week, and then not have any out again for several weeks. If I download any software programs from the Internet and want to keep them, I always copy them to a CD. I would not like to try and do without. I would certainly never consider a computer without a CD/DVD burner. :D